Well, a lot has changed since my last post. Mark and I just bought our first house!! Yikes. God worked everything out in His perfect timing, as He always tends to do (if we allow Him)! We closed last Wednesday and cannot wait to be all moved into our "starter" home! We are thrilled! We are wanting to do some upgrades right away, before we move in. Luckily, the home was very well-maintained and needs very little repairs (LOVE IT).
To share a little about the house, it is a 3bdrm, 1 bath ranch style all brick home, with hardwood floors beneath the carpet. It is about 33 years old and located in a wonderful well-established neighborhood - actually, the same neighborhood my sister and bro-in-law live in (huge bonus). It has a huge fenced-in backyard for Toby (perhaps one day soon, a swing set for Lyler) and a storage shed.
The projects to come, in no particular order:
-PAINT
-Refinish hardwood floors and kitchen flooring
-Update bathroom
-Relocate washer and dryer
-Crown molding
-Window treatments
-Replace hardware in kitchen and bathroom
-Landscaping
-Get a lawn mower and grill (necessity when you own a home, I guess)
I am sure there are more, but that is all (and plenty) for right now. As soon as I get some pictures I will post them for your viewing pleasre! Until then...
God Bless!!
No comments:
Post a Comment