I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com


Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Things are looking up!!

Well, first, I would like to send a huge CONGRATULATIONS to my husband! He accepted a great job offer today! I am so proud of you, babe!
Second, things are well underway for Operation Update House 2010! We are all moved in and settled (for the most part) and loving the new house. I love walking in the door after work and having the wonderful feeling of "home!" I love that I have arranged everything in my kitchen to my liking and know exactly where everything is. I love that Lyla has her own area play with all of her toys. I love how much Toby loves running, jumping and playing outside with his new friend, Yoshi, next door! I love that we bought and older home, so we can update to our specific taste! Most of all, I love how this house is OURS (well, technically)!
Lets see, what else. Oh yea, Lyla will be turning 2 on March 25th. What? I can't believe how quickly 2 yrs has gone by and how much Lyla has changed. My dad said today, our baby girl has turned into a big girl!! That makes me really sad...a good sad though. We will just be having a little party with family, food and yummy birthday cake. Mark and I are not sure what Lyla will be getting for her birthday yet. Perhaps lots of little toys, or her very own comfy couch, or maybe even a little playground. Any idea's?
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment