I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com


Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Just a little eye candy!!

HELLO, there! Oh, how I've missed updating my blog...wonder if anyone else has missed me?!
Anyway, there has been a ton happening with the Ramsey's in the last couple months: I got a new job at IUSM Dean's office as the Executive Assistant for the Dean of Educational Affiars, my mom and step-dad where in a horrific car accicent (both doing well now), Markie and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary and little Miss Lyla is talking up a storm...really talking!! I guess that brings you up to speed, kind of!
I know it has been a while, but I am just going to post a few cute pics for now. Let's face it, though, that's all you want to see anyway, right? :)

My little, big girl!!

"CHEEEESE"



"Here mommy...nack"


I hope to be back sooner, rather than later. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment