
How Far Along: 14 Weeks
Size of baby: about the size of a lemon
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +7 pounds (BOO!)
Maternity Clothes: Some pants but I am really trying to utilize the goriousness of the belly band (which is currently MIA)
Gender: Not sure yet. We will likely find out on December 5th! :)
Movement: Not yet...I don't think...hopefully within the next few weeks!!
Sleep: I am in bed super early most nights (when Lyla cooperates) but up at least twice at night to pee. Not sure why, but I am also tossing and turning at night a lot at this point.
What I miss: Lots of things! My body looking and acting "normal", drinking a McD's coke without feeling guilty, NOT feeling nauseated all the time (ugh!), my energy, and the ability to run longer than a mile without feeling winded.
Cravings: Today? Papa John's breadsticks and cheese sauce...yummy!
Until next post...
No comments:
Post a Comment