I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com


Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Almost halfway there...19 weeks!



How Far Along: 19 weeks

Size of baby: About 8.5 ounces and around the size of my hand from head to bottom.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I am up 15 lbs (don't you judge me).

Maternity Clothes: Oh, yea! I love wearing dresses with leggins this time around. Jeans are too uncomfortable. Not to mention, I have managed to lose two pair of maternity jeans (one pair, twice!)

Gender: IT'S A BOY BOY BOY!!!

Movement: Yes, finally! I don't feel consistent kicks but I do feel a lot of movement! At my ultrasound the tech said I have an anterior placenta which just means it could take longer for me to feel big kicks from my boy.

Sleep: Some nights are better than others. Most nights I have to get up once (at least) to use the restroom but other than that it's not too bad right now. Now, I will say, it takes me forever to find a comfortable position to fall asleep in.

What I miss: The ability to sleep on my belly!

Cravings: Nothing specific yet...

Until next time, thanks for praying for Mark and I as our family grows!

Kelli

No comments:

Post a Comment