I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com


Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Since I have slacked lately....Top 2 Tuesday





This week it's your top 2 favorite books...

1. My first favorite book is called, "The Atonement Child" by Francine Rivers. I am not a huge reader, but if I find a book that catches my eye I will read it in like 2 days and then pass it on to a friend. The problem is, it's takes forever for me to start reading the book. haha. This is the first book I actually sat down and read cover-to-cover in one or two sittings...it is THAT good. I recommend this book to anyone.


2. My second favorite book would have to be my daily devotional, by Beth Moore. She is truly my inspiration and I love listening, learning and readings from her. This is the first year long devotional I have done of hers and I love it. It is not very lengthy, but it certainly reveals things to me on a daily basis and inevitably tells me things I need to hear. Truly, encouraging!! Check it out, it will change you outlook on things.


So there you have it - my top 2 favorite books! Read them, I promise you will love them! :)

So, I know I have been slacking on my posts lately...sorry for that! But for those of you who actually read my lowly blog, be excited, there is lots to fill you in on. Man, a lot can happen in 3 wks (NO, I am not pregnant), but I will fill you in soon. For you loyal readers, I see lots of pictures in your future - lets face it, that's what people what to see anyway!!

No comments:

Post a Comment