
HHMM...guilty pleasures, huh?
Numero uno!
Well, my first guilty pleasure would have to be getting a mani/pedi...which I will be doing tonight! Okay, I can't explain for love for the mani/pedi combo, but oh my goodness...I LOVE THEM! I am so excited on my way to the salon and even after I leave with my cute piggies, but while getting the "dynamic duo", I feel so guilty and begin to rack up the price of this luxury in my head. Luckily, I don't do this all the time and my hubby is wonderful enough to let me go get them - when the budget allows - but I can't help but still feel guilty about it. I know, I know, I wouldn't do this if we didn't have the money, but I begin to think, "where else could this $45-$55 be spent?" or "how many necessities could I buy with this money?" Well, I guess this is why it's called a guilty pleasure, huh?
Numero dos!
Most definitely would have to be a Chocolate Chip Glacier from Ritter Frozen Custard...yumm-o!!! This is a big one because I have recently lost almost 30lbs, YES 30, so this little guilty pleasure could really get me in trouble if I'm not careful. Last week my mom, sister and I (with babies in tow, of course) went on about 1.5 mile walk and after that mom and Kate both decided that WE earned something sweet and that we should go to Ritter's (true bliss). I automatically thought, "well since it wasn't my idea to go, then the calories wouldn't count, right?" LOL WRONG! I opted to give up dinner in order to enjoy my Glacier...well worth it in my opinion. I didn't indulge that much, just enough to feel a little bit of guilt BUT some amazing satisfaction. Hey, you have splurge every now and again, huh?
I would say Lyla enjoyed her Chocolate waffle cone, wouldn't you. LOL Cutie!

And while, little miss Ruby Ray could not enjoy the goodness that is Ritters, she enjoyed the car ride to and fro. She is such a little doll baby.

So, there you have it...my two guilty pleasures.
No comments:
Post a Comment