I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com


Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Small victories...

I have really been contemplating whether or not I wanted to make a go of this blogging thing or not. Seriously, who gives a rats behind what we do on a regular basis? Then I thought, if blogging is a way for me to express my feelings in a way that I can't otherwise express verbally, then I'm all about some blogging. Bring it on.

So, upon my recent discovery, I guess I will be partaking in all the fun blogging things my fellow bloggers take part in. So, for starters, I have created a cute little signature block for myself. Look at me go! I am so not computer savvy so that fact that I figured this out is HUGE! Let me know what you think! And any helpful hints y'all can give would be fantastic!!

No comments:

Post a Comment