Top 2 favorite things about summer...

Well, first things first, my all-time favorite thing about the summer is spending all weekend and most evenings outside with the hubs and Peanut - especially since she is older this summer and a lot cooler to play with outside, because she actually enjoys it too!! We go camping (a lot), swimming, walking, playing on lots of different playgrounds and go to the zoo a few times! Who wouldn't love summer?! :)
Moving on! Both, my daughter and I are all about NO shoes in the summer. But since they are a necessity when you go out in public, we opt for the sandal or flat shoe, rather than a big bulky shoe (most of the time). So, I will post a picture of both our fav shoes for the summer.
This is one of Lyla's new pair of sandals for the summer. These came from Target (a.k.a. my happy place) for the low price of $6.99. These are awesome because they actually stay on her feet. Love them!

And this is my newest pair of cah-ute sandals. They go with anything and they are terribly comfortable - bonus! I can wear them with jeans, white pants, dress pants...anything! Again, these came from Target at the end of last season, but I saw them again this year, for $17.99. Too much? Nah!

Now, this next summer fav is not something I have sported a lot in the past, but I have a feeling it might come in handy this summer, as I will be doing more yard work. I need something to protect my poor pasty-pale face from the blistering sunshine. And you guessed it, it too, is from Target for the wonderfully low price of $12.99. Woohoo. A small price to pay for saving my face from early wrinkles. Ha!

Join in the fun and let me know what your favorite things about summer are. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment