
I saw this on someone's blog and thought it looked fun! Join the fun if you like!
The questions..
1. What has been your most memorable Mother's Day? (with your mom, as a mom, or with your wife)
I would have to say my very first Mother's Day, May 2008. My little bundle was only a few weeks old and it was so fun finally being recognized as a mommy! That was the best feeling ever! AAHHH
2. Have you ever been pulled over for speeding and were you able to talk your way out of it?
Oh, yes I have been pulled over before and NO, I was NOT able to talk my way out of it...what the heck? I have been pulled over 4 times, while in high school and College, and had 3 tickets. I got lucky on one, because the officer didn't have me on radar gun on but he was following and she said I was speeding...whatevs...he just told me to slow down. Shwew!
3. What's the oldest thing you have hanging in your closet?
Uuum, probably a black Austin Reed dress I got while I worked at Von Maur. I still have it because it's a size 4 and I keep it as proof that I actually did fit into a size 4. LOL Maybe one of these days it will fit again. ;)
4. Do you whiten your teeth?
Not currently, but I have before with special Rembrandt tooth paste and gel stuff. Yuck!
5. Underwear or Panties..What do you call your "unmentionables"?
I call them "undies" most of the time. I hate the word "panties."
6. If you could go on vacation right now..today..where would you go?
Anywhere that's warm and has a beach and an ocean.
7. Do you get offended when people cuss on their blogs?
Not really - it's their blog, not mine! Who am I to judge them for what is on their blog?! Weird question.
8. If you had to give up one luxury item, it would be....?
Considering my hubby and I don't really have luxuries at the present moment, I would have to say going to Target and spending money on my girl!
That's all for now...until next post!
No comments:
Post a Comment