I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com


Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Happy Birthday, Livie!

This past weekend we had the joy of going to Alivia Williams 1st Birthday party at Gymboree! We, mostly Lyla, had an absolute blast! It was really fun to see how Gymboree incorporates all the children in the birthday party! It was neat seeing all the young children play together and have fun! I just wanted to post some pics I took at the party! These are for you, Gilli-bean! Love ya!

Here is the beautiful birthday girl with her proud papa!

This is me an my girl before the fun started!

Making her way up...

...and on her way down! "WEEEEEE"

Little cutie-pie, birthday girl!! Love her!

Most of the little kiddies who came to celebrate with Livie!

You can tell Lyla is getting tired because the thumb is in and she's tickling her feet...LOVE HER!

Two of my very favorite people in the world, Lyla and Gilli-bean!

This was really cute, the host sang "I'm a little teapot," while all the kids took turns "tipping over and pouring out!"

My baby!!

How sweet is this - Momma with her big ONE year old! LOVE this pic.

Happy little Fraggle Rock family...

Daddy and his little Fraggle (or whatever they're called). :)

Loving her YUMMY cake. She dug right in that baby boy! hehe


HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY, ALIVIA MARIE! WE LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment