I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com


Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sunny days...chasin the clouds away!

Markie and I took Lyla to the park tonight and she (well, we all) had a blast! I swear, nothing makes me happier then being with the most loving, thoughtful, amazing, Godly man and sweet, adorable, ornery 2 year old baby girl! The Lord has blest me beyond measure and I still can't believe this perfect little family is mine!! God is so good and I give Him all the glory!

We took lots of pics from our first family trip (of the season) to the park!

This was Lyla literally running to the park. So cute!


My 2 favorite people in the entire world. Great pics of my loves!


Me and my girl lovin us some good ol sunshine!


Markie loves this pic. This was Lyla's face every time Makie went to grab the swing and push her higher. Lyla loved it, she was laughing so hard and just kept saying, "WEEEEE"







This was me seriously trying to get out of this stupid thing. I don't remember it being this small. haha


My cutie-pie!


So there were just a few pics of our trip to the park. We had so much fun and can't wait to make more trips soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment