I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com


Tuesday, May 4, 2010

It's time for another round of...

TOP 2 TUESDAY!

This is a fun topic - Top 2 things I love to splurge on!





My 1st favorite splurge is pretty much anything from MAC Cosmetics! I am a huge fan of this make-up! I was turned-on to MAC from a girl I worked with. Her make-up always looked awesome - even at the very end of the day! How? I asked her where she got her eye make-up and she said MAC, she took me there and helped me pick out a few essential...the rest is history! I have never been one to wear a ton of make-up, but since I was turned-on to MAC, I can't seem to get enough of the amazing eye shadow's, brushes, eye liner...etc! I try to make it in the store on occasion, but I ALWAYS end up spending waaay more then the budget allows. ;)




Now, for my 2nd fav splurge item - I've not actually "splurged" on it yet (haha)! Oh, but I will! It is a necessity for the mother of a toddler and an infant.

-For those of you who actually read this blog, NO, I am NOT pregnant...yet...-

...I hope to be one day and this next item will probably become my best friend! As the owner of a newer, smaller car we have many difficulties getting things in and out of our trunk - making it particularly difficult to travel in. Ugh! Don't get me wrong, I love my car but it's just not convenient trying to get a huge, bulky stroller in and out of it, and I am all about working smart not harder. That's why the hubs and I WILL be splurging on this particular item, when we actually decide to expand our little family!

It's the Baby Trend Sit N Stand tandem stroller, for the totally doable price of $129.99...and worth every penny, I'm sure!!!



Now, I have used one of these strollers in the past and fell in love with it. It's so light, little and convenient - just what we need! Something to make the future craziness of our lives a little less crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment